Gustaf Vasa church, the second largest in Sweden, was built in 1906 to house the increasing Parish congregation for Vasastaden, Stockholm. This rare neo-baroque building, designed by Agi Lindgren, has been carefully restored internally and externally with the aim to return it to its original state. It has also been respectfully rebuilt and improved for employees, visitors and concert organizers according to current regulatory demands and expectations. All changes and additions have been subordinate to its original qualities, using traditional methods and materials that last over time and age with dignity.
Photo: Anders Fredriksén